View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera tweaks cabbed up for you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLCPhoto View Post
OK, this has been interesting. I was able to use the expand command to unpack the files in the opera tweaks cab, and viewed one of the files in Notepad, and sure enough, it's a version of opera.ini with the various tweaks applied.

Some of these are fairly self-explanatory, but others are more obscure (at least to me). I did want to note that there are several Sprint-specific references in there. Now I don't know if that would create problems on a Verizon TP2, but did want to document this.

Is there anywhere I can go where it gives an item-by-item description of the various tweaks of Opera's performance and behavior?

At this point, I'll probably just edit opera.ini myself, to apply those things I want and can understand, and keep learning more about it.

FWIW.
Check out this link. It may be some help to you.
http://www.opera.com/support/usingopera/operaini/

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!