View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 03:14 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache Kitchen Update LZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
One of the following:

\OS\dw.exe
\OS\dwui.dll
\OS\enrollnot.exe
\OS\machineenroller.dll
\OS\machineenrollerlaunch.exe
\OS\networkpolicycsp.dll
\OS\omadmclient.exe
\OS\quartz.dll
\OS\tcpstk.dll
\OS\tmarshaller.exe
\OS\umarshaller.exe

And that would most definitely explain why you never had the problem. It's all making sense now. Odd thing is, those can be recmodded on a COM2 build without issue. Who knows....
Haven't counted but module count is higher on COM3 than COM2 right?

I never recmod any of these for apache. Just adobe stuff, browsing ie, autoupdate, fwupdate or use dummy pkg. If you run into trouble with apache as there are many many modules in the core/drivers leave out windows live oems and use a cab install that has no modules. Also, I always leave out remote desktop oem too as that sometimes causes issues on apache.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 10-19-2009 at 08:20 PM.