View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 12:23 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
Anyone?

Or, can I possibly get back to the "newer" HTC album, and just not have the capability to upload to Facebook? Frustrating.
I think you need to uninstall the old album. I made a note that some of the functionality of the new album would be lost if you downgrade to the old album...but you get the Facebook upload, so you need to pick which is more important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeybrin View Post
Well... I don't know if it is this newest ROM update, or if my phone is just giving out but... My phone has been bricking itself when using Photon...

My phone would turn on but will never get past the part of boot up where it says "Touch Pro" and has all of the small red lettering...

So now I am flashing Psyki's rom to see if my phone is still gonna brick itself...

Oh, and if you are wondering how I am flashing ROMs onto my phone if I cant even get it to boot up... I press and hold the reset button along with volume down to get the phone to that multi-colored screen... from there it can recognize usb connections.
If the phoen is freezing or hard resetting, flash a stock rom, hard reset, flash back to a custom rom, hard rest. ...simply flashing another rom will likely not solve the issue and it may "follow you".

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk468 View Post
Ok here is an update to my sms woes, I can send and recieve though manilla and if I go to my text tab in touchflo I can see my recieved texts but when I hit the "all messages" soft key nothings there? I also have 2 outlook mail tabs in touchflo now too, I know I'll have to reflash but just throwin some info out there, any ideas anyone?
Reflash. The two Outlooks are the first indication of a bad flash...the texts not working proerly [assuing they were configured correct] is the second sign.

Someone also asked about their car charger not charging. Can you connect to the PC at all or use active sync? If not, and the phone only charges with the wall charger, your USB may be fried. Like mine...yay! You'll need to relock the phone and bring it in for service/replacement.

rocka.
This post has been thanked 1 times.