View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 09:05 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 18<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
raid im a lil confused...

i downloaded the kitchen on friday, and didnt look at the thread until today. saw that you answered what i needed to delete in the kitchen, but then afterwards saw that you also did some other modifications to your rom??? if so, what do i need to do in the kitchen in order to keep it up to date with your rom?

what I did was replace showcase with HTC taskmanager from calks v4 kitchen. I also removed htc framework, lockstreamdrm, streaming media and streaming src filter. you present a good question, I am going to make a script that will upload my kitchen nightly as it is (cannot guarantee it will work every night as I may be in the middle of something) every night while I sleep. If I take that on, it will upload into

http://raidzero.alexauv.com/kitchens/nightly

I have unlimited space and bandwidth so why not just make a rar every night and name it according to date and just add it to that directory.. will grow to be HUGE soon (especially because there is normally an NBH in there)... lol