View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 03:51 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Why does everyone hate the iphone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
lol, only if you jailbreak it, then it's going to be alright for the first 30 or so minutes.
But have fun because the newer ones that are coming out, with the new mandated OS upgrade is rumored to block the jailbreaking trend from continuing.
They cant really force you to update, especially with an itouch. Jailbreaking is just like HSPLing an HTC phone. Have you actually used an iphone or ipod touch for 30 minutes? I dont get bored with mine, i use mine for music games and browsing, what it was meant for, and its solid.