View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 10:08 PM
deadwrong03
VIP Member

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Re: Is the Imagio like a mirrored Touch Pro 2?

but really the 2 main differences with the tf3d is that the weather tab can search for weather by gps on the weather tab and the home screen has the weather in the clock. i've played around with both extensively and the differences are very minor.

winmo 6.5 to me isnt a big deal of a change either jjust has a different screen lock, different icon designs nothing major of a change

now when winmo 7 comes out that will probably be the definative upgrade. But as far as imagio and the tp2 the differences are minor. I couldnt deal with the imagio because it doesnt have a physical keyboard but thats just my preferences. You could jus buy the imagio and u got 30 days to test it out if u dont like it get the tp2 instead. Besides winmo 6.5 is suppose to be available for the tp2 sometime this month they gave it a release date of Oct - November time frame. And this update is suppose to give the tp2 the exact same tf3d that the imagio has with the weather on the home screen inside the clock and everything

but imo the tp2 has better battery life and the keyboard which is why i'd recommend it over the imagio. My gf's imagio has memory issues sometimes so when she opens opera and closes it (minimizes it) and tries to go back to it , the program fully closed out because shes out of memory, i think the mobile tv and vcast videos hogs up alot of the memory. The tp2 and imagio have nearly the same processor and ram (im 90% sure their specs are the same) but the imagio has the mobile tv and vcast videos hoggin up more space.

just my 2 cents tho from using both devices...