View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 09:41 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 18<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I have not tried a VZW tp in some time, my VZW tp is dead but it can boot, the screen is just dead. I will see what it does. I may have to add a VZW carrier package to get it to boot on VZW, since this is using all drivers from the new sprint rom.

hmm, I just moved and remembered I threw it away ><. I can build you a rom (or you can download my kitchen and replace OEMDRIVERs with one from a vzw rom, or add a VZW carrier package [its tricky, but I'd say the problem is definitely in the drivers. most chefs put all their oem driver in - surprise - OEMDRIVERS!]) using the oemdrivers of one of my older rom's that booted on both sprint and vzw tp's though. will see about that tomorrow..

Last edited by raidzero; 10-18-2009 at 09:46 PM.