View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 06:38 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markl17 View Post
i wish it would be that simple but my device claims upgrade rom code error and usb is not recognized
the upgrade rom code error is a common thing when relocking the phone. you just have to flash a shipped rom to fix it.
you have 2 options here.
flash from computer or flash via mem card.
download the SHIPPED sprint rom from the sticky here or get the newest one from the htc website here. then extract this file to get the ruu_signed.nbh file. then rename that file to RAPHIMG.nbh and put it on your mem card and flash away.
or
remove mem card from phone, then, with your phone on the tri-color screen, connect the usb cable and open the shipped rom exe (same links i gave you)
This post has been thanked 1 times.