View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 12:58 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

COMING SOON!

SimWorks SIMPLICTI for CHT 2.0 is NOW AVAILABLE
3 Cabs one for CHT 2.0 the other 2 are the HTC Flip Clocks in Black Numbers/White Numbers

*UPDATES
12/10/10 - SimWorks SIMPLICTI for CHT 2.0 is NOW AVAILABLE
11/9/10 - SimWorks CHT 2.0 Theme (Dark Decent Green) Available
11/2/10 - SimWorks CHT 2.0 Theme (Crimson Red) Available!

"As you can see, I don't ask for donations, but what I do ask for is your feedback and comments."

I do spend a lot of my spare time creating these themes from scratch, so thats the least a user can extend with a simple comment good or bad. Thanks.

***** Remember to give credit where is due... and link the s2w theme back to ppcgeeks so we can answer any question regarding this particular theme. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****

Last edited by S2W; 12-11-2010 at 12:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 67 times.