View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Sellador
N00b

Sellador is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Was I hallucinating?

This seems strange. I could swear that the original behavior of my Imagio for the first few days when I pressed & held the red button was:
  • If I pressed 'turn screen off', the screen went immediately blank and the phone was locked when I pressed the red button to turn it back on again.
  • If I did nothing, the same thing happened after a few second delay.
  • If I pressed lock phone, it would go into lock mode with screen on and would shortly go blank anyway.
I didn't really see the sense, since it seemed they all really did the same thing.

But today, it started behaving differently. Now:
  • If I press turn screen off, the screen goes blank and the phone is not locked when I turn it back on. It's at whatever screen I was last at.
  • If I do nothing, the screen goes blank, and the suspend menu is still on the screen when I turn it back on.
  • If I press lock phone, then it behaves as before.
I'm not complaining because I like the new behavior better but it bothers me that I don't know why it is acting differently. And since I've had it such a short time, it also seems possible that I am just misremembering how it used to behave. Hence the thread title.

So I'm just curious, how does your Imagio behave... like the first description or the second? If the first is the way everyone else's is behaving, then what could have caused the change in behavior? I've installed apps and MS 3.5, but haven't done much in the registry or installed any XDA tweaks yet.