View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 09:15 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetWraith View Post
Hi All, This is my first post ever on this forum, and my first time flashing my phone. After some careful research, I decided to go with the EnergyROM and man am I glad I did.

First off, some thanks to NRG (for the awesome ROM) and Threefaces (For the specific guide for this ROM, especially the adding custom city for Weather).

I was just lucky enough to choose to flash my ROM after the 10/14 was posted (and the website was backup and running) so that's the one I used. I think it rocks, and I've only had a couple issues.

1) Voice Commander didn't appear to be included, even though it's in the screenshots at the head of this thread. No biggie, found the cab and installed it, works great.

2) Ever since flashing this ROM, incoming SMS have the wrong date/time stamp on them, appearing to be several hours in the future (which really screws up threading). My Time Zone is correct, and all other indications of time seem to be correct, it's just with SMS. Has anyone else had this problem and more importantly know how to fix it?

Thanks so much.
Did you check regional settings?
That is the first place to look.
Double check that.