View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 08:10 PM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23071

Quote:
Originally Posted by deddy777 View Post
Well I downloaded 23071 Sprintbarebones and it runs great, no problem with IE as I use the ie toggle most of the time or Opera Minni 5 beta (which now cuts and paste) or NSFANS's Opera Mobile (lots of tweaks) but the problem I have been having is my off button not working to turn the backlight on so that I am left with a black screen. This is usually fixed with a soft reset, so if it keeps doing it then relock and back to Sprint for a fix. I am still going to add the new M2d to this build to see what I end up with. Your 063 or 061 worked great but I still flashed the 071. LOL You rock=D>=D>=D>=D>

This is a problem in the rom that I am looking into, not your device. the power button and blackscreen issue
It started doing this with the 23071 build.
I am not sure about the 23069 cuz I jumped straight to 23071 the same nite.

This post has been thanked 1 times.