View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 07:34 PM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why does everyone hate the iphone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Iphone is pretty customizable too, not nearly as much as a ppc, but at least you can change things,i have an ipod touch and i love it. Jailbreaking it dling apps changing themes etc. Honestly it seems like people on this forum like to bash the iphone to be cool or fit in... itouch/iphones are pretty good, especially if you dont have time to be on ppcgeeks all day tweaking your phone and upgrading constantly. To all you who say iphones are only good jailbroken... um im pretty sure windows mobile is all about unlocking and flashing custom roms, which is basically jailbreaking and updating the OS. The screen on the iphone isnt nearly as nice, but glass is much nicer to use than the plastic on our resistive screens. We would be stuck with the same old windows today screen if it wasnt for the iphone setting high standards. Its true its just an app launcher, but it works great, there are tons of great apps/games. The browser is amazing also, i hate using my diamond browser now its so much more of a pain.
I would never use an iphone though, i get bored to quick when things are the same, thats why i like wm, i switch between titanium manila, 6.5 builds, apps, etc. Not everyone has the time to tweak windows mobile to be great like us. People really need to stop flaming, why do we have so many apps that imitate the iphone if it is a horrible phone, why does everyone have one?
lol, only if you jailbreak it, then it's going to be alright for the first 30 or so minutes.
But have fun because the newer ones that are coming out, with the new mandated OS upgrade is rumored to block the jailbreaking trend from continuing.