View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 04:07 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Turning old phone into kids pda

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcheese0001 View Post
I have an old ppc6800/mogul and I want give it to a 6 year old to use for pda/mp3/gaming ect. I would like to disable all phone call functions though so she can't accidentally call 911 or anything like that. Using gps, wifi, bluetooth would be nice. I also don't want to use the comm manager phone off unless its a permanent change through the registry, ect. I have searched everywhere for hours and can't find a solution. I would think somewhere in the registry I could do it. Any thoughts?
I did this on accident on my old Titan corrupt or partially flash the radio. But it takes away the GPS.
One more suggestion (not sure if this will work) would be Go into EPST setting and Zero out everything including the PRL.
But i think the corrupting Radio is the easier solution.