View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 01:30 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
damn phones! you just can't do anything with them these days!

Anywho, how is 10/14 running compared to 10/13?? Anything major?
Didnt spend a lot of time with 1013, jumped right to 1014-just couldn't help myself I think both builds are very similar. There apparently Tachi upgrades with 1014 but I havn't been able to find specifics. All I can say (maybe already to you?) is that it appears more stable. So same old, same old Energy-awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrusso View Post
so does this mean no update bcuz of bugs??
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
i believe so...which is better for us in the long run.
Looks like it. +1 on "better for us" Here's a quote from the Iron Chef himself from xda. Always looking out for us and striving for perfection:

"Oh you better believe THIS is NOT the peak of EnergyROM and 6.5. LOL Better packages come down the pipeline all the time and I will always put them in there. Even though this version will always be "stalled' at 23016, as 23016 is the last build from microsoft with the "classic" start menu and X button positions (at the top), you can be sure I will contine to improve the ROM.

However, when I will get the latest builds to behave properly, I will start a new thread with it to minimize confusion."