View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 11:47 PM
WmDuchess
PPCGeeks Regular

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

i did.. the rep on phone tried to order me another one but systm wouldnt let her she said i needed to go into store and pick a brand new phone because i had been having so many issues with touch pros. it said in memos to give me a new phone. i went to store and they said they didnt have a phone to give me (after rep had called to verify). so i went home and talk to like 8 more reps. kept getting transfered around. the last rep told me same thing to go to store and get my replacement.. went to store they said they dont see any issues. im like you have this phone for 30min vs 24hrs that i deal with it. so o replacement went back home talk to like 7 more reps once again transfered around. went back to store. refused to honor memo...

ended up going home YET again talking to retention. they was like how about we give you 75 for upgrade im like r u F***G retarded you want to give me 75 dollars so that i can pay another 400 for a phone that you should be replacing anyways.. THIS CRACKHEAD said its not sprint problem we dont MAKE the phones....

=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

kudos to sprint right lol

im usually a very nice person.. Im all skittles and rainbows. plus i had my little girl so i cant like flip out in front of her at the store.
haha sry liked the smilies.