View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 11:33 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
im so jealous.. i spent the whole day on wednsday arguing with sprint reps.. i spoke to (i kid you not) about 20 reps. went to 3 different stores and they wouldnt replace my touch pro. they have the phone for like 30 and tell me they dont see something wrong.. HOW THE HECK YOU SUPPOSED TO CHECK GPS if you in the same spot lol..

Reps said to go to store to get in store replacement they said i have to have one. but store refused me the replacement.

o well i got stuck with this hot rom.
LOL. Trying to get a replacement TP?? I shall show you the way my dear friend. First off you have to let them know your phone is defective, but of course you knew that....say something like it over heats really bad and cuts off sometimes.....right?? Okay...then you have to let them know you went to the repair shop and they told you that they could not repair your phone and that you needed a replacement....then here is the catch.....You have to tell them that the repair guy told you about a well list that allows TP owners to replace their defective touch pros with any phone on this list.....unfortunately one of the phones on this list was the TP2 but they took it off about 2 or 3 days ago. ANyways....just tell them that you were told that you could pick from the list of phones...and the list is HTC Snap, BlackBerry Tour 9630, BlackBerry Curve 8330, Palm Pro, and of course the HTC Touch Pro. Just tell them that you were told that you could pick a replacement from that list and choose the phone you want. If you want a replacement TP just tell them that and they have to honor that and give you one. That should definitely get you another or a replacement. Remember to tell them about the memo that came out that will allow TP owners to replace their defective phones with a phone off of that list. Just remember to tell them that your phone is defective and is overheating. I did this and I got a replacement TP and a BlackBerry Tour. I wanted to get the TP2 but they took it off the list 2 or 3 days ago. Hope that helps! Good luck!