View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 08:28 PM
nate.spangler
Halfway to VIP Status

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
just so you guys know, if you do decide to call to try to get a touch pro 2, once they file the claim, you kinda are stuck with the decision of either taking a refurbished tp, snap, pro, or that new samsung ugly thing, and you can't do the wel program again so you're stuck with the phone. thats what the girl told me, after she got back to me about the tp2 being out of stock.
i was told i was getting a tp2 and when i was called to say it was in, i get there to pick it up and its a tour. i refused it and told them to send it back and went to a different store and found an old friend that works there who will be checking daily for availibltyof a tp2 and order it when available