View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 05:48 PM
radar369
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

I just came from a ASC about half an hour ago! Based on THIS visit there is good news and bad news if thats what you wanna call it!

The bad news (like a whole bunch of people on here have been saying) is that the TP2 is out of stock (OOS)! Obvious!

The good news (like a whole bunch of people on here have been saying) is that what the rep (a nice white gentleman) said to me when I went:

He came from the back with a hand written list of phones I could swap (the list is the same as you read before here)! I asked about the TP2, and he told me they don't have those in (they can't swap them)! Asked why they couldn't swap the TP2s and he told me they aren't in stock! He also told me the TP2s they were swaping were in a different department from in store and over the phone sales (as stated before here)!

He told me the department where they can swap TP2s is all out and he doesn't know when they will be in stock again! I asked him when they do come in will they be available to order as a replacement and he told me "yes!".....than we had a chit chat.....than he told me that they can swap them but they don't have'em......for swap or in store sale! He told me they are only available online for sale because if you do that they come directly from a different warehouse for online purchase!

Than I asked if they could put me on a list so when they do become available they can call me and notify me they are in! He told me they can't do that because they dont even have an estimated date on when they will be in for refurb but told me it might be a long time!

He then reassured me that you can swap them though....so for now we will just have to wait!

Whats the point of this:
Everybody with itchy fingers stop scratchin and WAIT! They didn't take TP2's off the list for swaping or change any rules...and if they did somebody would put some solid information online just like they did when they found out about this in the first place!

What everyone needs to do is wait patiently and persistantly, call or check online for the TP2s, stop worrying, hold on to your TP1 that might not be messed up for some of a small amount of you and stop bum-rushing sprint for something they really can't do right now!

JUST EFFING WAIT!