View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:58 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
If you could post what you have I would love to take a look. I have edited some other peoples QVGA taskbar icons from older builds of 6.5 with the newer resources (for my own use...) VGA gets all the love for obvious reasons... and the only people left who make QVGA taskbar icons don't always stay up to date with the latest roms. So far I have noticed shellres.96.dll, outres.96.dll, and notify.dll.0409.mui have changed several times since 2305*. It is defiantly a time consuming process, especially if you want QVGA from VGA. And a lot of the time the icons just don't look after you re-size them.

Sure, here ya go. BTW, a few of the files in here are modules. So, use this as a base on the qvga side of things. Recmod the module to edit. When you are done editing, reversemode the dll back into a module.
Attached Files
File Type: rar TSowen VGA Custom Taskbar for 6.5.rar (1.05 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.