Old 11-17-2007, 11:13 AM
jeffH70
PPCGeeks Regular

jeffH70 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrida_01 View Post
Here's why we get upset. When I purchased my phone and my vision plan it lists Sprint TV as a feature. It says I will have access to all of these TV channels but, low and behold, Sprint didn't put the software on the device. So now we have the software and Sprint disables it. I mean I've paid $15 a month for 2 years now, I think that I'm entitled to what sprint advertises. If they are indeed working on it and it will work soon thats cool, but when they get it right I don't think there should be a separate charge for something included in my vision plan.
Doesn't that make sense?
Do you really believe you are entitled to all those channels for free? Or do you really upset you do not have the software or now you can not view the premium content for free? Almost 99% of the content in it costs $7.95 EACH per month and if you are really going to pay for it, it will cost you well over $150 per month. The free channels in the $15 vision plan are stinks and really I won't miss it (if you have a regular evdo phone, you would know what they are). It was a great free ride but I knew it would end sooner or later...

Jeff

Last edited by jeffH70; 11-17-2007 at 11:15 AM.