View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 11:27 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 13<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 3.2 released! 23069

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
raid, dont leave use kitchen users hanging lol! id love to get a kitchen for 23069!
I won't, but the kitchen needs some work as it does not work properly on anything higher than 23069. something has changed in 2307x.. my themes dont work, my icons dont work, activesync doesnt work... I will upload the kitchen but dont expect anything higher than 23069 to plug and play well with it.. btw I am abandoning version numbers on my roms and kitchens. they will only be known by their SYS versions, maybe a .1 or .2 if there are changes but the SYS stays the same. I am starting to confuse myself lol

Last edited by raidzero; 10-16-2009 at 11:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.