Thread: got me a hero
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 10:03 AM
chocmatic
Regular 'Geeker

chocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chocmatic Send a message via MSN to chocmatic Send a message via Yahoo to chocmatic
Re: got me a hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhintz83 View Post
please help, i am so confused on how to get my contacts onto my computer from my mogul. i dont have the hero yet but its coming today very soon i hope. im installing outlook right now and hopefully i can get it to work, i take it that the email client outlook express is completely different and wont work for what i need? if so what did i need to do to make this work, sorry for being a noob thanks for your time

the only program ive used to deal with concats is ns contact back up and that just stores contacts on your memory card, in format that only that program reads, would be nice if i could just download that to my pc and open into a program that will send it to the hero

Transfer contacts to outlook on your local pc...you should be able to sync the Hero to outlook to retrieve your contacts. If you have an exchange server...you can upload them that way also and when you sync your phone with exchange they will all show up on your phone.