View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:03 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache Kitchen Update LZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by spugemaster View Post
I'm using 23420 on my apache currently. I've been using it for about a week now with no problems as far as I can tell besides the occasional disappearance of the lock icon and the fact that I can't create an email account.

I see 23071 is the latest, but how is it newer than 23420?

Is there a place where I can read up about that. I've been searching for a while.

I ask because I'm interested in trying out this LZX compression with the latest. I have 2 apaches and I don't mind experimenting on them.
I've noticed with facebook app installed you lose the ability to add email accounts on later 6.5 builds for apache.