View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 11:54 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordaries View Post
I flashed to MR6.5 a while ago... but just ran into something.

I can't send MMS or Picture messages. It doesn't give me the option to even try... I might be missing it however.

So... what is the deal with sending MMS or picture messages?

Also since I installed it, I experience pretty common freezing up when trying to exit the text message screens by clicking the X in the top right. It often is frozen to the point of needing to do a soft reset. Is there a reason for this, or a fix?
you have to install the alltel arcsoft cab in post #5 of this thread.

text message freezing has been mentioned in here several times. might be related to having a lot of text. maybe try cleaning them out. other than that, i don't think there is a fix for it.