View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 10:52 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 13<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 3.2 released! 23069

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
zombie, install showcase suite, not original showcase. it will fix your manila problems and give you a task manager. I will make a cab that will give you back your manila start menu sharkie. and to maxx who posted all the answers to all the issues... thanks! I am glad you like my stuff.\

correct showcase link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...03&postcount=3
Man, you rock even more than I thought! Anyway, I just noticed this morning that even after having been on Opera for a bit and texting a bit and making a couple of calls and general playing around with things my phone is running at 40%! That's incredible...for me anyway; I'm not sure what the average for people is. I expect battery life will be phenomenal! I haven't even done any battery life tweaking in the registry yet! I'm not sure what all you've already done.

All in all I'm extremely happy with your ROM. It's the fastest I've ever used. Granted I don't flash every day like some, but I've used Juicy, Mighty, Silence, NRG, Trentomac's Murda and a few other big names. None had this speed.

Add to that the fact that even though it's bleeding edge it's extremely stable. I can't think of any major bugs off the top of my head.

Nicely done my friend!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-15-2009 at 10:56 AM.