View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 10:33 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycage View Post
Pheww! I feel sooo much better now heheh thanks Razor

I'm gonna try flashing soon. It doesn't take long does it?

Before I do that I have to backup my emails and text messages. What do you recommend for software that does this?

I have also heard about people complaining the in call volume is too low and I find it a bit low too, as well as the ext speakerphone.. its brutal, i've never heard so pathetic of a speaker. Does mightyrom fix any of these issues?

One last question I can think of... what about the radio? Will the rom touch that or will it stay the same? My data connection will work right away as well?

Thanks again. You're the best!
takes about 5 minutes to flash a rom.
i recommend Microsoft My Phone for backup. here
i don't think MR helps volume. see here
custom roms do not change the radio. it won't touch your bell radio.
your data will work right away.

if you haven't read it yet, there's some good info and FAQ's on the first page of this thread.

glad i could help you out.