View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 10:28 AM
jhintz83
N00b

jhintz83 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
got me a hero

after fighting back and forth with sprint, them telling me i can have a touch pro for $100 then calling me back and saying i cant do that, i went ahead and got a hero.. I was calling and complaining all day yesterday i finally got sent to a department that was willing to deal with me and seemed liked they valued their customers..

Anyway the guy steered me away from the touch pro and told me to try the hero, i really didnt want to spend anymore than the $100 they offered me a deal at in the first place. So what he did was worked it out to where i get $120 credited to my account, $10 a month for the next year, so upfront i have to pay the $279 but then i get a 100 mail in rebate and the 120 credit on my account im pretty much only paying $59 for the phone plus taxes. Have read nothing but good reviews on the phone, cant wait to get it and play with it a lil and move on from the htc mogul. Do you guys think this would have been a deal you would have done?

I talked with numerous CSRs and supervisors, not sure which department i was speaking to but i have had the most luck with them. The 888-285-4797 number is where the floor supervisor made the offer to me for the touch pro at $100 bucks. He then calls backs the next day and says sorry i ddint do enough checking and we cant do that for you is there anything else i can assist you with today. At this point im about to slam the phone on the ground.

But long story short if you have issues with sprint just keep calling and chatting online, i have found it more helpful on line, they give you the numbers you need to call, just ***** and ***** and threaten to drop them, and more than likely they will give you something maybe not exactly what you want but something sugar coated enough to keep your business.