View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache Kitchen Update LZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennygun View Post
drellisdee, if it's not so much trouble, could you be so kind uploading your kitchen for Apache please.. so anxius to try..

rgds,

denny
Can't as its static linked to my login. The common/96DPI can be used from ones I make occasionally or JooJooBee's you just have to create your own device and build base .txt files.