Old 11-16-2007, 10:06 PM
Tanner_Boyle
N00b

Tanner_Boyle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotbotmosh View Post
Actually the worst kind of forum members are the ones who are too lazy to read and keep asking the same questions over and over. When all they had to do was actually read the forum and find out that thier exact issue has been explained at least 5 times in the same thread. This is a great resource for knowledge but sometimes people will actually need to put some effort into it, and really reading isnt really that hard. There is even a search feature....
You have to remember that many of the questions that are asked often come from new people and not long term "members" of this forum. For some of us much of this can be overwhelming at first and we look to the experts for help. I do try and read first before I post a question and there have been times I have found the answer myself after I posted a question. The search function can be frustrating because sometimes a newbie doesn't know exactly what words to use for a proper search. This place has been very valuable to me and part of it comes from the great members having patience with us noobies.