View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 09:33 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
you'll need to ask rob to rebuild his clean & simple with both wmodem and wireless link options then - I would guess the cab file I posted the link to might work to slap it in if its missing, but he can just build a version with full support out of the kitchen. Or, you can build your own from the kitchen

It will really REALLY help if, when you are using a prebuilt rom, you post bugs for that rom it that rom's support topic

But I have seen other people asking about bt dun in the kitchen as well, so it was helpful to me to get the full scoop on that from luv2chill