View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help on PP string on Imagio

I just added an Imagio to my HTC collection. I'm in the process of making a kitchen base for it and this is the first device that I can't find the PP string in the xip. It doesn't seem to follow any of the usual patterns that the older or newer HTC's even the Rhodium use. Attached is the virgin xip and if some one can find the PP string and post it would be most appreciated. PS. I'm not interested in patching it so the old school PP changer.exe will work but having it kitchen automated so it can set it as static or dynamic and set the pp size by doing a HEX string search on PP string and changing the values.
Attached Files
File Type: rar imagio_xip.rar (1.09 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!