View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 05:30 PM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just dropped my SERO plan for the everything plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn84 View Post
That's nonsense and an invalid argument!! My gf's on an Everything data family plan for 130 + 60 more for a total 5 lines. After a 25% discount you're talking 143/5 = 28 dollars and some change per line, so how do you get off telling people that a plan that costs more per line than the one I listed is "hurting ALL Sprint customers"
If Anything, sprint's making more more (and yes I'm arguing lol) off Sero plans because people can't get the Pre, Hero, etc, and those are the phones they lose the most money on via subsiding. Furthermore, my gf gets a free upgrade every year due to being premier, which is an additional cost.
I mean nothing personal, but I'm just tired of people spewing this crap that makes no logical sense, and don't even throw anytime minutes at me as an excuse. We all know no one on the newer plans is using anything other than their unlimited anytime mobile minutes.

Just my op
If Sprint was making all kinds of money off SERO plans, why wouldn't they still be offering them?

Because of the low premium those customer's pay, Sprint doesn't make as much money. If Sprint makes more money, they subsidize better handsets at a high subsidization rate, increase service areas, hire/retain better employees, and the world is a better place. And that's how it hurts customers.

I also did end my statement by telling the OP he/she made the right move, so yeah.