View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 02:34 AM
fenixjn
Halfway to VIP Status

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Wish I could help. I just spent 2 months with the opposite problem. I could send all day long but didn't receive a single message till about 4 days ago.
Well I was able before but I had to install Arcsoft... well the change log states that MMS works by default, technically, it does: you can receive MMS but there is no option to create an MMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
While you dont need to run the uninstall cab anymore you do still need to run an Arcsoft cab for MMS to fully function from Album or TF3D. I didnt check it on this build but on 920 I could send from the program Pictures and Videos just not Touch Flo. Regardless install an Arcsoft MMS cab you you should be golden.
Heh... well pictures can be send from the album program but it sets the email account as the exit gateway (instead of MMS), this is without installing Arcsoft.

I ran the uninstaller, just to make sure and then installed Arcsoft.

MMS is back. Arcsoft must be installed in order to send/receive MMS

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)