View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 02:29 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vip3rV333 View Post
Wow this is the first time that Picture mail has not worked, you guys are right, I tried to different versions of Arcsoft and all the options were still grayed out were in the previous ROM it worked...
Did you soft reset after installing the Arcsoft cab? MMS is working great for me after the install and SR.

Try this: Go to Start/Multimedia/Pictures and Videos, click on a pic, the first item on the Menu is Send Picture Mail. You should be able to send from there. But if you are in TF3D you wont be able to. I'd try again. Uninstall whatever you've tried. Install an Arcsoft (JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22 worked for me) and then soft reset.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-14-2009 at 02:45 AM.