View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 08:54 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 13<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 3.2 released! 23069

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
raidzero,

You should think about including Showcase Suite 1.1.0 in the next build.

It includes the manila fix position and a working task manager. You can also add other applications to use the fix position in the registry. It fixes Manila and Resco Explorer by default

Hold OK or the X and it terminates the application. Hold the start button and it brings up the a list of running tasks.

To me this is a must for any 6.5.1 rom.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...03&postcount=3

hmm thanks for the tip. I have used showcase in one of my roms before but found it to be buggy and a memory hog. that was before the NK though, and was way before I was cooking with 6.5.1. I will be trying it out again thanks!