View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 06:06 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
I appologized. Then I appologized to NRG directly. And I showed my appreciation by donating to his work. I was disappointed due to false hopes. I wasn't the only one who was, but I voiced my feelings and have been beat up over it. I appologized to everybody, I appologized to NRG, and unlike most of the people giving me grief about it, I donated. I know that he doesn't get paid to support our phone and never has. And without continued support from us, he WON'T. I would still like to see more releases. Would you? If so, get off my back, and give him a reason to keep improving on the best ROM made for this phone.
This is getting off topic. And I'm just foolin' with you so don't take it so personally. It's just that sometimes people in these threads sort of assume the right to ask (and sometimes complain) certain things from cooks/chefs. And just following the thread for just the past few days it was fairly evident that this was NOT going to be a major update or overhaul. And if you know his ROMS, he is very meticulous about putting out updates that are fairly bug free...
There are plenty of other ROM threads out there that are a bit more cutting edge, but almost guaranteed more buggy.