View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 05:57 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
OK. I get it now, donate allows you to complain about the ROM. Thanks for clearing that up.
I appologized. Then I appologized to NRG directly. And I showed my appreciation by donating to his work. I was disappointed due to false hopes. I wasn't the only one who was, but I voiced my feelings and have been beat up over it. I appologized to everybody, I appologized to NRG, and unlike most of the people giving me grief about it, I donated. I know that he doesn't get paid to support our phone and never has. And without continued support from us, he WON'T. I would still like to see more releases. Would you? If so, get off my back, and give him a reason to keep improving on the best ROM made for this phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.