View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 02:08 PM
mrfett79
PPCGeeks Regular

mrfett79 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Ok if this has been covered sorry. I too have a defective TP, my radio for the phone calls is sticking either on or off and it is 50/50 on making a call, so I call tech support and the tech said I had a defective phone and would send another TP. I asked if I could get another phone. After some looking he found the WEL list and tried to get me a TP2. He could not order it because it is OOS and suggested I go to a store and have them order me one. The store tried to order one and the same thing OOS. In fact the sales lady at my store said they were not sending out any more TP and I would have to get another phone. Her suggestion was to keep trying. Question, why is the TP still on Sprints web site for order if it is not being sent out as a replacement? If Sprint is OOS of the TP2 why is it available to order on the web site? I have seen 1 post where someone has gotten a TP2 replacement and it was NIP so hopefully we all will get a new one. Does any one have any suggestions when would be the best time to try again to get the phone replaced?
Thanks