View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 02:00 PM
skeptikal
PPCGeeks Regular

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8perman View Post
It was friday around 10:00 am est...but i'm not sure about the whole lying thing???

Yeah they probably weren't lying. So far, all the tier 2 tsr's that I have talked to have been really nice actually. I was just curious if you got yours replaced after I called and they were OOS. But i was about 2 hrs after you and I think the howard forums thread had already been started so I'm sure they ran through their initial inventory of refurbs pretty quickly after that. Thanks for the info and enjoy your new phone!

Sprint just called me while I was posting this at exactly the time they said they would and said they are still OOS but they will call and order as soon as it is not. I would imagine with all the legit and non-legit requests it will be a while before I hear back tho. No worries....I can just use the on screen keyboard...I've been thinking about the Hero a lot lately anyway. Maybe this will get me used to it.
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. " -- The Books of Bokonon

---------------------------------------------------