Thread: Hero or Moment?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:57 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member
Threadstarter

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hero or Moment?

I know that the Moment currently has 1.5 and will probably ship with it. 1.6 being available for it in 2010. You can already play with 1.6 on other phones.

So I know the OS doesn't currently support multi-touch, and that 1.6 will. Now I just need to make sure if the Moment is multi-touch capable.

The LED backlit screen, instead of florescent saves lots of battery life.

Most of my pictures on the touted "not so good HTC 3.2 camera" (TP) are very good IMHO. So the 5mp should be better (even tho we know that it's not all about MP). I'm hoping the Moment's cam is at least as good, knowing Samsung it should be slightly better..

Active Matrix OLED with 16 million colors over color transflective TFT with 65k colors. The loudspeaker on Moment is Stereo over Hero's Mono.. Hero's USB 2.0 client, 480Mbit/s, Moment's USB 2.0 client, 12Mbit/s.. interesting Moment has FM radio (87.5-108MHz) with RDS radio reciever with Proprietary headset as antenna, Hero specs none.

Anyways as far as what's shipped UI and OS goes it really doesn't matter since we usually customize hack them..

-CC

Last edited by clockcycle; 10-13-2009 at 01:14 PM.