View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 07:56 AM
furrelkt
PPCGeeks Regular

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt
Smile Re: How to get iGo8 run on TP2 with TTS enable and 2009 NA Maps (step by step guide)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw00d View Post
igo8 i have it up and running with out these tweak.. it runs great.. but i dont get the landscape in 480x800. .. .. my question is when ever i try to install these tweaks i get a message error when ever i try to run the program.. i get this error failed to start 480x800.pmg need to stop program. i think the sys.txt.. is making this happen.. i did every step you listed.. .. and nothing.. im running
Nav N Go iGO 8 v8.3.2.64029 (Nov 7 200
with latest update

help?
This thread is about using:
Code:
 "Step 1: Download Nav n Go iGo_8.3.4.102680, unrar, copy to your microSD card (SD), rename it to IGO8. This version fully support TTS, 02 voice guidance Profiles, 3d Building, Driver Alerts, over millions POIs... , you can see more here".
I think the programs are a like however, i think that also maps, poi, etc are version specific. Did you do a google search for your version? U could check XDA, i think they have some info on the 8.3.2 version (i believe)

I would suggest finding
Code:
Nav n Go iGo_8.3.4.102680
this follow these instructions. it works!!

Edit: Found this:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=471693

ROM: Fresh
Rooted/NAND
Don't forget to give

Last edited by furrelkt; 10-13-2009 at 08:33 AM.