View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:31 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cmon htc & sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
You really don't have to do anything to the phone but use it to get the major issue to pop up, and thats the non-working keyboard.

I bought my first TP in Oct of 08. Got it replaced in March'ish due to the crumbling chrome bezel (defect recall). No issues till as of late.... my keyboard stopped working. Got it repaired. Then two weeks later stopped working again, with a new symptom.... it locked up sometimes while talking and Charging (overheat issue I suppose).
two things, I had the original touch pro for a year, flex cable kept coming loose, but sold it, its a known problem, and whats up with your avatar? lol

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME