View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 10:51 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Want touch pro 2? want to disable slide out Qwerty keyboard? YES I DO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Warranty does not matter in this case. If you look at the OP at howard forums you will see that it is for Warranty or TEP replacements. When I got mine replaced they specifically told me that the phone was out of warranty but THIS DOES NOT MATTER since I have TEP. Bottom line, a failed TP will get replaced by a TP2 eventually, I just don't see the point in lying about it.

Thanks yes I have TEP. I understand that people shouldn't lie. I'm just gonna hit the buttons a little harder maybe that we help it along.