View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 06:13 AM
Torx
Indigenous Nudist
Threadstarter

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjstallion View Post
Is there any way I can add the voicemail notification back on my own? I really need that.
Thanks
i'll add a custom one in the next update, i left all these things out on purpose mainly for my own reasons. Im not for sure but enable and make visible the notification icon in the settings, make it left or right, and test it out.. wisbar3 comes with its own notification icons(unless you deleted them) and if one isnt found it'll revert to its stock ones..

Quote:
Okay, I purchased the phone (should be here tomorrow), and I downloaded all .zip files (thanks Torx) and also purchased the Lakeridge software... the question is, when I receive my phone do I need to update the ROM or do anything else before I go through with the provided instructions?
i suggest updating with helmis latest kitchen if you HAVE A 6700.
unfortunately rob's rom isnt being supported anymore.

Quote:
One thing I noticed... the network icon. When I'm on a call it goes to 1X, but as soon as I get off the call, it goes back to EV. is this in your theme?
thats normal for windows mobile in general. but if youre talking about it being in the theme, its supposed to NOT be visible. Settings/Taskbar and make(i think) network NOT visible. Goto the "Others" tab and only check off the top two (display..rotate..)

Quote:
'm currently using just the WAD part of the theme because I dont feel like completely removing both WA3 and WAD and reinstalling right now (the theme bug). So far so good, havent had any major problems. The one thing I did notice is that soemtimes I have to push a button 2 or 3 times before it opens the path (namely the HOME and PHONE buttons) but it only happens occasionally
this is another common quirk/bug, ive found to remedy this..
lock all the icons, and exit from author mode (checking off author mode)
the button pressing is more accurate.. i think theres some kind of millisecond press and hold required for shortcuts and buttons in wisbar.. then only OUT of author mode its more accurate. I have these issues too and have had with many other themes.. thanks!

everyone can check this thread on any issues of the latest build here
http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...ad.php?t=12189

Last edited by Torx; 11-16-2007 at 06:17 AM.