View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 09:46 PM
homamk
PPCGeeks Regular

homamk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
My wife and I tried three stores in Philadelphia suburbs and I didn't have any luck. The best luck was one that my wife went to one and the TP2 was on the list of replacements but when the tech tried to select it, the system said it was back ordered. By the time I got to the store a few hours later the TP2 wasn't even showing as a valid replacement anymore. The tech guessed that maybe Sprint only authorized x number of each model (BB Tour, Curve, Treo Pro, etc) as a replacement for the TP and we've exhausted the TP2's. He said he'll keep trying for us, he understood what we were trying, but was cool about it. I'm worried we might have missed the window.

oh i reallllly hope thats not the case. if sprint found out that there is just too many people trying to get the touch pro 2 and pulled it out as a replacement, THAT WOULD SUCK! cause i tried again this MORNING and they were out of stock, and told me to try again, im afrid ima call tomrow and theyll say oh thats not an option anymore.
i really hope this works out, to me it seems like its too good to be true. never thought sprint would do soemthing like this. oh well ill keep trying until it works or it cant be done and i guess than ill stick to my touch pro replacement
This post has been thanked 1 times.