View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 04:57 PM
manekineko
Regular 'Geeker

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922V (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

Any chance we could get any of the following in the next build:
-dialer that has a call button (maybe the Tachi dialer?). The only way to call on the current one is to press the Diamond hard button, which at least on mine and my friend's, is really fussy and unreliable. The Tachi dialer has a nice big call button for you to click on the screen after entering the numbers.
-add the Program's tab to TouchFlo
-change the volume buttons from launching the ugly Windows Mobile volume setting back to the sleek black one that launches when you click the icon on the top, SetVolume I believe it's called
-remove Video Out and Key Lock from the Settings->System, as they don't actually point to anything
-maybe add NueBattery to allow more detailed battery readings and faster charging
-remove the wallpapers that automatically appear in \My Documents\My Pictures on a clean install, which clutter up the Photos tab of TouchFlo

Last edited by manekineko; 10-12-2009 at 05:12 PM.