View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 12:14 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Well...I tried it out...I think it is a keeper for me, but it takes getting used to. It definetly uses the Windows media player (default), and is also a Today plug-in, so there are two points asked for. The song playing is also displayed on the Today screen.

the controls are too small for my fingers, but work well with the stylus.

The part that takes learning is that you have to open full media player, and then minimize it to use the plug in controls.

Not 100% what was asked for in the OP, but pretty close, I think if you can get over the finger part you will likey!!!!

Thanks for another gem Malatesta!!!