View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:35 AM
captblaze
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfaber View Post
I always find it odd people post with, "I've had 82 separate phones and they all suck!", with those statistics, I'd see the same issue, yet I've not had any problems with my last 4 Sprint phones... first one, every time works fine.

I've always considered these 'real problems' anything but...

'My 2 cents
if the TP wasnt a troubled phone, why would sprint be so eager to get customers moved from that device to another device? reading all i have read, from day one there have been issues. crackling chrome, overheating, poor video playback, keyboard failures, screens that seem to have an oil slick on them. need i go on?

sprint is trying its best to put this behind them and do right by the customer. if there are some people scamming, then shame on them. for the ones who are truly cursed by the choice of a TP. enjoy your new device and do sprint and yourself a favor. sign some new customers up (you get $50 for every one)
This post has been thanked 1 times.