View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Da Uniq 1
Regular 'Geeker

Da Uniq 1 is keeping up the good workDa Uniq 1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via MSN to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via Yahoo to Da Uniq 1
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Just reporting back.

I went to my local Sprint Store Fri night. Again, my issues are legitimate with the 3 Pro's I have on my account.

The tech was swampped with 14 phones to fix because they were so shorts handed.

Everyone in the store knows me except for this particular tech.

Needless to say, the swapped me for another TP1. He ordered a new one for me. One of the other guys who knows me told the tech to swap it out now for me just so I'm not without a working phone.

I got a refurb, which doesn't really bother me.

Anyways, the store was past closing.

I left and wouldn't ya know it, same probs with refurb as soon as I hit the parking lot.

Anyways, I went back to the store 1st thing Sat morning.

same people there as well as the others that I know. I still had the plastic protectors on the phone from last night.

They asked was I thinking about changing Handsets since I've replaced my phone so many times.

I said yeah. The offered me the BB Tour. I don't do BB. they offered me HTC Snap. I said no way.

They said well we can just order you a TP2 then since they don't have any in stock at this store.

I said cool.

The killer part is that Sunday, I went back in with the other 2 TP's and Diamond on my accout. All having legitimate probs.

The Techs simply said because it's me, they replaced the other 2 TP's with TP2's too. I should have them like Wed or so.

Finally, the Diamond is my sons. He replaced it with the HTC Hero (which they just put on display that same day)!

I'm a happy camper.

Last edited by Da Uniq 1; 10-12-2009 at 03:12 PM.